Lost your job? Unemployed? Underemployed? Looking for that dream job?
We all want to be more successful at our jobs. Successfully Unemployed will help you be even more successful at your search. It is the must-read companion guaranteed to help you find or create your dream job—the perfect fit for you. One that reflects and fulfills your life’s mission and purpose. ...READ MORE
Employment Services from Alan’s Guests on Successfully Unemployed
Job Search Sites recommended by Alan
Books that Alan has recommended
- What Color Is Your Parachute? Job-Hunter’s Workbook [Paperback] | Richard N. Bolles (Author)
- The Job-Hunter’s Survival Guide: How to Find a Rewarding Job Even When “There Are No Jobs” [Paperback] | Richard N. Bolles (Author)
- Rites of Passage at $100,000 to $1 Million+: Your Insider’s Lifetime Guide to Executive Job-Changing and Faster Career Progress in the 21st Century [Hardcover] | John Lucht (Author)
- 48 Days to the Work You Love: Preparing for the New Normal [Paperback] | Dan Miller (Author), Dave Ramsey (Foreword)
- No More Mondays: Fire Yourself–and Other Revolutionary Ways to Discover Your True Calling at Work (Christian Edition) [Bargain Price] [Hardcover] | Dan Miller (Author)
- When God Doesn’t Make Sense [Paperback] | James C. Dobson (Author)
These books are widely available in bookstores, and on the internet. The links above will take you directly to the books page at Amazon.com. These titles are only suggestions by Mr. Sherwood, and do not guarantee that you will find employment by reading or purchasing them. The links are only as a convenience and do not represent either implied or an otherwise personal endorsement of Amazon.com.